Saturday, June 18, 2011

White House!


Last night when were drinking beer outside the house with my father in law. He had some stories about the White House of Baguio. We live near the White house, were just about 30-50 meters away from the White House. There he said that it was very old and he worked there once as a cleaner. He said that the inside is made of a very expensive wood (I don't remember the woods name). He said that the inside where so dark. because of the windows positions. It also has a old school elevator from basement to 3rd floor also it stair handle has a demonic design which give chill for those who enter. He said also that not only in the inside of the house you can see the young girl in white and the woman in red girl even in the garden side of the house you can see them.

They say that the girl in white is a spanish girl who died inside of the house. I ask about the red girl but he doesn't know about how that girl died. When people are entering inside the house they hear children running on the upper floor. The caretaker always say is "don't mind them". (The caretaker of the house is our neighbor who also leave in a cottage near the White House)

I know that there stories are true, I personally went near the house when I was courting my wife

I felt something hostile and a feeling of being unwelcome. Angry eyes ever observant yet watchful coming from the doorway. I’m no psychic or clairvoyant so I leave my feelings and impressions to my hyperactive imagination. If there are spirits lurking there I’m not sure. But I heard the house has been a venue to some gatherings lately and the places has been blessed by the priest. So as they say.

Even the owner of the house in not visiting this haunted house. My father in law said that this White house is owned by Fortune Tobacco Owner. Lucio Tan. His son come in the White House and stay when it is Panagbenga.

Well if its true or not it depends on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment